For over 40 years the Industrial Areas Foundation has been holding leadership training sessions for members of broad-based organizations across the US and more recently in Canada, Great Britain, Germany, Australia and New Zealand. These sessions provide a thorough introduction to the organizing practices and principles developed by Industrial Areas Foundation member organizations in its 80-year history.
These International and Regional Institutes are intended for two groups of people:
1) Leaders or active members of a local IAF affiliate who have attended local Leadership Institutes and are interested in developing their leadership skills
2) Leaders of institutions who are actively exploring membership in an IAF affiliate.
If you are interested in attending the Industrial Areas Foundation’s Regional Leadership Institute please contact your local affiliate’s Organizer or call the IAF Northwest at the number below.
DOWNLOAD FLYER HERE
When: Sunday, May 31, check-in 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Lunch at noon, First session at 1 PM. Ends Friday, June 5th at 4:00 PM
Where: Whitworth University, 300 W Hawthorne Rd., Spokane, WA
Cost: $800 US or $1000 CAD per person. Includes all meals and single occupancy room; Participants cover their own travel costs. No refunds after April 14.
Registration: By April 12 please register using this online form and arrange for payment with your local organizer. Checks should be made out to IAF Northwest. Credit cards accepted.
- Participants must approved by the local Alliance Organizer or by the IAF Regional Organizer. A pre-Institute briefing will be conducted by the local Alliance Organizer.
- If travel plans dictate you need to stay an extra night on either end of the training, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org arrange.
- At registration, all participants will be asked to provide emergency contact information and dietary restrictions.
- You will need a passport or other acceptable ID at US Customs if attending from outside the United States.
IAF Northwest, 649 Strander Blvd, Suite B, Tukwila, WA 98188
Phone: 206-588-5016 Email: email@example.com